>

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bazzill Chip Brooch

Inspired by a class by Kirsty, I have produced my first Bazzill Chip Brooch. I used a paper by Joanna Sheen as the background and a stamp by the same person from the 'Victorian Flowers' unmounted sheet by Past Time Stamps. I stamped the flowers in black Stazon on ordinary copier paper and coloured in using metallic coloured pencils. Cut out the coloured image carefully and applied it with PVA glue to the backing paper which had previously been stuck to the chip.

When dry I stamped a little Oriental flower stamp in Versamark several times and heat embossed with detail silver embossing powder. Coloured around the sides with light violet chalk ink and painted the back of the chip with lavender acrylic paint. Punched a hole with a crop-o-dile before sealing all over with Paper Mod-Podge. Then I decorated the base with a little silver charm of a fairy with bugle and some silver beads on silver wire. Finally applying a brooch pin to the back with superglue.


Will certainly be making more in future, they make terrific prezzies to go along with a hand crafted card !


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...