>

Friday, May 26, 2017

Home .....



Sharing a 'Home' card made recently !

I started with a 4 x 4 inch white card blank and diecut two  matts, one in blue and one in white.  I then stamped the houses in black Memento ink onto the white matt and also stamped a 'spare' set on some more white card from which I trimmed out one of the houses and coloured with Copic  markers before overlaying on foam pads

The sentiment was stamped in Versafine onyx black ink, trimmed and matted on blue card before mounting on more foam pads.

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Sid - the coloured house makes quite a dramatic statement.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. some great cards ..you are very good at doing the simple cas style which I find very difficult

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...