>

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Llama .......


An Artist Trading Card made for a swap over on Crafty Individuals Facebook Group in the theme of 'Halloween' ....

I started with a 2.5 x 3.5 inch base made from re-cycled food packaging. I then chose some background paper from CI and trimmed to the same size.

I then selected a Llama stamp from CI and stamped this with Versafine black ink which was heat embossed with clear embossing powder. It was coloured with Distress ink washes and Posca pen before trimming out.

I also stamped the word 'Boo' in Versamark ink on red card and heat embossed with white embossing powder before trimming out.

I then added some torn purple dotty Washi tape and added the Llama grounded on this. The Llama was edged with black ink to add depth followed by the word.

I die-cut a sleeve from Kraft card and stamped this with sweeties, colouring with orang Posca pen

The ATC was then finished by edging with red Posca pen .....

Sid xx


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...