>

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Fishy .......


Made a shaped card for a Challenge over at Crafty Individuals Facebook Group .....

I chose a die and cut two of the shapes in white card. I re-attached the central cut-out to the back portion. I covered the front cut-out with a piece of iridescent blue/green foiled paper.

I then chose the seaweed and fish stamps from Crafty Individuals (CI- 589) and stamped these in black Versafine ink which was heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The images were trimmed out and coloured with Copic markers.

I took the words (CI-588) and again stamped in Versafine black which was heat embossed and trimmed out.

I then assembled the front of the card by adding the foiled centre and the elements .... the fish was added on foam pads. The card front and back were hinged together internally with white Washi Tape.

Finishing touches were to add some 'bubbles' from the fishes mouth with blue faceted self-adhesive gems.....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...