>

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Floral Collages Framed ......


A series of 4 mixed-media collages each measuring 12 x 12 cm. All are unique, textured, pastel coloured and use many different materials in their making. Click HERE to see this in my MadeMe shop - Artemis Handmade .....



Click HERE to see in my shop ......



Click HERE to see in my shop ........



 
Click HERE to see in my shop .......

All come framed within a mount in a white deep box frame measuring 27 x 27 x 7 cm and can only be posted in the United Kingdom .....




Thanks for looking ......

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Sid wow, these are so awesome, love each of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating mixed media pieces Sid - great work. I hope they sell quickly for you
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...