>

Friday, February 17, 2023

CAS On Friday #251 .....

Once more, time again for a fortnightly Challenge over on the 'CAS on Friday' Challenge blog .....

This time the theme is 'Flowers'

We do hope that you will join us by entering a Clean and Simple card of your own making, following the rules, of course ......

Here is my Design Team card which I hope will inspire you to take part ....

The card is made on a 5 x 5 inch white card blank ....

The stamp is an old wood mounted rose stamp which I have stamped directly onto the card front in Versafine black ink. The image was then coloured with Adirondack red and two shades of green dye inks. They were applied loosely using my finger as an applicator as shown .....

I then used a Dymo with black tape and added '... ARE RED' next to the stamped and coloured image to finish .....

If you need some more inspiration click HERE to see my fellow Design Team members cards.

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What an innovative way to add colour Sid, and a great 'loose' result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...