>

Saturday, September 10, 2022

LIM Challenge #473 .....

It's that time again for another exciting Challenge over at the 'Less Is More' Challenge blog .....


This time it's a colour Challenge and this is my Design Team Card ......


I started with a 6 x 4 inch white card blank folded at the top .....

I then used a small AAll & Create stamp and stamped the butterfly twice in Versafine black ink on white card which was then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The whole image was trimmed out and matted on black card to frame.

Just the butterfly wings were trimmed out of the second stamped image, applying these on foam pads over the original.

I then die-cut the word 'specimen' (TH) and matted this on white card, applying as shown on the main image.

The card was finished by applying the assembled matt onto the card front ......

Hoping that you will join us this time with a card of your own making ...... for more inspiration have a look at my fellow DT members cards  by clicking HERE ......

Sid xx

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love your fabulous collage and those popped up wings are a wonderful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I great image and pooping up the butterfly wings takes it to the next level, Sid. Love it! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...