>

Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Festive .....


Wanted to do some Vintage Festive Artist Trading Cards for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum ....

I used re-cycled brown corrugated packaging cut to 2.5 x 3.5 inches and covered this with printed paper. I then tore some holly Washi tape and applied strips as shown.

Next I stamped some deer, HoHoHo's and holly in Versafine clair inks. I then trimmed out some vintage Santa Claus images and applied over the bases. I edged with Inktense charcoal pencil and spread with a waterbrush to form a shadow and add depth to the images.

I then added some red Stickles glitter glue to the Santa hats and edged the cards with dots & dashes in red Posca pen to finish .....

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...