>

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Hexed ......


Today I am sharing a card made for a 'Less Is More' Challenge ......


I started with a 6 x 6 inch square white card base. I then die-cut a 4 x 4 inch square as a matt. A piece of white card was covered with wide AAll & Create Washi tape and from this 6 hexagons were die-cut with another being die-cut from black card.

These were edged in black and mounted as shown on the matt. The central black hexagon was mounted on foam pads.

I then stamped the sentiment in Versafine black ink on white card, trimmed and edged with black before mounting on more foam pads. The card was put together as shown to finish ......

Sid xx

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. oh Sid to clover to tuns hexagons into petals and then a flower! I;d say genius even

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking make Sid and very cool colour combo too

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wonderful design puts me in mind of a quilting pattern that is folksy. The stamping and colors are grungy. What a fabulous combination. I love this. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More. It's always great to see you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely grungy card, with plenty of texture. Great idea to use washi tape too. Thanks for playing along with our shape challenge at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...