>

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Blue stars ....


Made a Clean & Simple starry swirl Christmas card ....

Using a 6 x 6 inch square white card base I applied a white matt with a stitched edge. I then embellished with a blue metallic star swirl and similar with pale blue paper. I then applied three silver glitter snowflakes decorated in the centre with a silver pearl. I added dimension with foam pads on each layer ....

The sentiment was stamped in black Versafine and reads 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'

This card is for sale in my Etsy Shop - Harpies Crafty Corner - Click HERE to go there !!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...