>

Saturday, September 08, 2018

Pink Pendant ......



I have started making a range of handmade jewellery items for sale in my Etsy Shop .... this is the first ......




Each piece is hand decorated and made of lightweight plastic material .... this one comes with a 16 inch black latex thong and the asymmetric pendant is decorated in a geometric pattern in pink, black, grey & white.  The pendant measures 2.25 x 0.9 inches.

I will be making earrings, brooches and rings in various ranges in the coming months ..... Click HERE to go to my Etsy Shop .....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely Sid - all the best with your new endeavour. You certainly are a versatile artist.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...