Made a mini CAS (3 x 3 inch) Celebration Card today ......
Started with a white card blank. I then diecut two matts one from mauve card and one from white. I then stamped the seedhead image and the sentiment in archival black ink onto the white matt. Colour was added with Posca pens.
The matts were then assembled and mounted on foam pads.
I'm an arty fella living in Salford U.K.
I design and make handmade, unique pieces of Jewellery, scarves & embroidered goods for my online shop 'Artemis Handmade'
A big warm welcome to 'Harpies Crafty Corner' which is a space to show and share my crafty creations and techniques. Hope your visit has been worthwhile and that you may have been inspired ! Please leave a comment, join my blog and most of all ....... enjoy !! Some of my creations can be bought in my MadeMe shop - link below ! I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Atelier des Arts
-
Here's a little wall hanging with an ATC that shows how you can use them
for anything not just for swapping. I've used the Atelier des Arts calendar
...
🎉 New Dylusions Stamp Samples 🎉
-
*🎉 New Dylusions Stamp Samples* *🎉*
Here's some samples I've made using my new Dylusions products that have
just been released! Yi...
No comments:
Post a Comment
You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !