>

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Male Thanks .....



This card was made as a thankyou card suitable for a man !

I started with a 5 x 7 inch white card blank and I cut some mats from printed papers by Graphic 45 and assembled them as shown.

The 'Legs' are from Zetti and were stamped with Memento black ink and trimmed out before applying on some foam pads on the top mat.  I added some glitter card (diecut), an arrow strip and a sentiment (mounted on foam pads.

The card was finished by adding some black adhesive gems.

It fits the bill for the City Crafter Blog weekly challenge for this week which is to 'CASE' a provided card by Kirsty.  My main CASED element is taken from the bold stripes on the sample card which reminded me of these Zetti legs.

Sid xx

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Indeed, but what a great card for a man. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super masculine card, Sid, such a fun design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab masculine card and I love the way you cased Kirsty'card. The striped legs are brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool, funky and quirky, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sid, you made my Monday!± I love this card, it made me smile when I saw it.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your spotlight award at CCCB! What a fun take on this week's challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, always difficult to think of cards for men, especially if they don't have any hobbies. So all male card ideas very welcome thank you.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...