>

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Circle Book

Inspired by Carrie on her Scrapwest Blog (where you can find instructions and a downloadable template). I decided to make one of the books on a more general theme of Frienship and Nature. Used printed papers, embellishments & Stamping to accomplish the piece. The covers are made of mountboard and I have used my beloved Starburst Stains as a base and then overstamped with Chalk Ink and a flourish stamp and finished with fine glitter glue, white gellyroll pen and gold dimensional paint.

Here it is:


Showing Cover





First Quarter





Second Quarter



Third Quarter



Fourth Quarter


TOP Down View


Pin It

9 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, Sid, I love the strong colours you have used, not to mention the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sid

    I LOVE your circle book!!! I epecially like the way that each quarter has its own special look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel & Shell, thanks for your great comments. I am flattered !! Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! That is gorgeous! I definitely would love the instructions and template!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Willow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Willow.....there is a link from the article taking you to Scrapwest, this will provide instructions and also a downloadable template. Hope you enjoy making one & thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous work Sid, I love the vibrant colours you used and love the cover. Thanks for trying it. ;-)

    Carrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie, I really loved making it, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfull work!!! I will try to do one! Thanks for sharing!
    Visit my blog: www.scrapbookingbyapoena.blogspot.com
    See you!
    Apoena Ribeiro
    Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Apoena, good luck in your interpretation of the circle book, it's a great project !

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...