>

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Cute Card


I am not really into 'cute' at all, but Kym from UK Stampers challenged us to do something outside of our normal comfort zones. I don't actually possess any cute stamps so she kindly stamped me an image with black stazon which I have subsequently hand coloured with Lyra Aquacolours and brush and finished with 3D Gloss Finish. I have double matted the card and stamped 'Thank You' after stamping the background in Wisteria Ink using a flower spray stamp.

Quite enjoyed doing it actually !!!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I really love that card, the background is beautiful, and you have done a superb job of colouring the image in. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jules, I appreciate your comments......especially for something that took me outside my normal comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...