>

Thursday, May 25, 2017

You Shouldn't Have ......


A simple card saying 'Thanks' in a round about way !

I started with a 4 x 4 inch square Kraft base and cut a slightly smaller matt in some daisy patterned paper trying to centralise one of the daisies.

I then cut a stitched edge tag in white card and then cut a star into this with another die.  I then stamped the tag with the sentiment (Inkadinkado) in Versafine onyx black ink before mounting on foam pads with the star over the central daisy.

I added three yellow gems to finish.

Sid xx

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great work centering the flower and making it the feature of the star - a wonderful card Sid
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly awesome and bright and happy design, Sid! Love every element and I'm pinning this delight!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the splash of yellow. Emma

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...