>

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Stripey Birthday .......



I do like making Clean And Simple cards so this is a CAS birthday card I made recently in that style.

I started with a 6 x 6 white card blank and diecut a smaller stitched edge matt out of more white card. Onto this I then stamped some solid flowers (PaperArtsy) in Memento angel pink in a random line across the matt.  Over this I applied a piece of black & pink Washi tape.

I then diecut 'Happy Birthday' in pink card and again in black card.  These I layered slighly offset before sticking to the card as shown.

Finishing touch was to add a black sparkly embellishment.

This meets this weeks challenge on the 'Less Is More Challenge Blog' whose theme is 'Stripe' .

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This is great, Sid! The black and pink are a really chic combination and the thin stripes look so classy against the petals. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty and a delightful colour combo Sid. Great use of stripes and love all that delicate pink to the BG. thanks for playing along at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an elegant CAS card, Sid! Those pink flowers remind me of spring blossom and I love the contrast between the soft pink and graphic lines. Great to see you at Less is More this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a classy, elegant and incredibly feminine card Sid! The swirl on the sentiment really complements the crisp stripes and that heavenly, delicate stamping in the background is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...