>

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Feather Bliss .....


Loving feather designs at the moment too so I made a CAS greetings card using a feather as the main feature.

I started with a 5 x 7 inch white card blank and cut a pale blue matt with an oblong stitched edge die through the Sizzix Big Shot.  I then chose a feather die and cut this into the blue matt.  I then cut the feather again in white card.  The white feather was then embossed with an embossing folder.

I backed the feather aperture on the matt with a coloured background made from Brushos and then cut another matt in green as a base for the blue matt.

The embossed white feather was applied offset as shown on foam pads and the sentiment (Papertrey Ink) stamped in onyx black Versafine ink before applying the matt to the cardblank.

I added three blue adhesive pearls to finish the design.

Sid xx


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Just wonderfully elegant. Love the mirror image of the feather.
    Hugs
    DesΓ­re
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I love the colors!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. So beautiful idea with the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do CAS very well Sid ! Lovely card !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...