>

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Hello, Hello ......



Just to say 'Hello' !!

I made this card from a 5 x 7 inch white card blank base.  I cut a slightly smaller matt in more white card.

I then cut 6 matts using two sizes of stitched edge dies.  I stamped the smaller matts with Versamark ink and a stamp (Inkadinkado) and then heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder.  Once embossed I coloured them using three shades of Distress ink applied with a blender pad and wiped off the ink to reveal the embossed image below.  I added stems with a Micron pen. These were then mounted on the larger square matts and applied as shown on foam pads.

The sentiment was diecut in cream card and stuck in place as shown with three self adhesive gems added to finish.  I think the squares look a bit like they could be leather .... what do you think ?

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Sid, and yes the squares do have a leather look.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...