>

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Heart Scribbles ....



Here is another card in the 'Love' series, this time with black and on a square card !

I took a 5 x 5 inch white card base and diecut a slightly smaller matt with a stitched edge die. Working on this matt I added three hand drawn squiggly lines with a white Signo pen.

I then hand cut three hearts from patterned paper and added scribbles around them with a black Micron pen before adhering over the lines on foam pads. The matt was applied to the card on foam pads. I added some pink and lime green self adhesive pearls to decorate.

The sentiment was diecut from white card and added as shown to finish the card.

Think that this looks really elegant with the black background !  This card is available to buy in my Etsy Store .... do have a look

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Another simple but effective design Sid.. Love it!! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought I recognised those hearts in that arrangement - love it Sid, another great design
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...