>

Monday, May 18, 2009

Tanda ATC's

Time for another ATC exchange with my friend in the USA, Diane. This time we decided to do three using Tanda stamps.

Diane first saw Tandas on a project on my blog and liked them so much that she bought some. These three were done using stamps from the Clarice Cliff and Mack plates. I have used a variety of techniques and colouring materials along with the stamps. The top one has a stamped background and the colours on the plate were achieved with Tiara pens from Sakura. Bottom left the background was made using a scrunch technique and Starburst Stains mica dabbers and so has a lovely iridescent effect. Bottom right was heat embossed with silver and coloured with Sakura gelly roll Glaze pens and a blue background wash using Adirondack denim ink as a base.

Do hope she likes them :-)

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I can't imagine anyone not liking these. They are lovely. I think I like the top one the best. No the bottom left. Darn! I like them all. Glad I don't have to pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous and so different looking..I have always loved art nouveau. Thanks for your great comment on my latest canvas page. Making utee beads is addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sid ....If she doesn't send them to me !!!! I love your work .I have also been doing your beads love them too .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ATCs, the top one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, much more so in person. They just arrived today and I won't be sending them back to others that commented that they'd take them if I didn't like them!!!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...