>

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Walk Like an Egyptian




Still lovely and warm here !  Here are a trio of ATC's I have made as part of a monthly swap being run over on UK Stampers Forum.  This months theme is 'Walk Like an Egyptian' and here is my interpretation.




I cut 3 chipboard blanks measuring 2.5 x 3.5 inches which I covered with some printed paper as the base.

The stamps I have used are from Tanda and had never been used before even though I have had them years.  The top eagle was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with detail gold embossing powder.  The lower images of Egyptian figures were stamped in Archival black.





I then used metallic pencils and Posca pens to colour the figures as shown.  The letters are self adhesive.  Each ATC was edged in dusty concord Distress ink to finish.

The themes each month going forward are all song titles and I really enjoyed airing my unused stamps on these why not join us and enter ....... it's free and fun !

Sid xx

Pin It

16 comments:

  1. love the textures on these very tactile looking..have a good weekend despite the rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun ATC's and I love the Egyptian theme and I loved that song.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desรญre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Sid, I love anything Egyptian... And now I'll be singing that song for the day! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ATC design and good to know I'm not the only one with long-stored, uninked stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice ones Sid. background is great- looks very textural and wooden to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo got that song in my ear now! Great ATCs...not made one of them for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that printed paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, Sid. Tanda stamps are worth waiting for

    ReplyDelete
  9. So unusual and so good. Saw them on facebook and had to come check out your blog and follow. Love your work Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab set of atc's Sid!
    Hugs Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These ATCs are neat, Sid! And now, (thanks a lot) I have that song in my head from the 80s! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great interpretation of the theme. Try as I might I have not been able to take part this month.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...