>

Thursday, October 18, 2018

The Crow .....


This is a handmade postcard which will travel through the post 'naked' - not in an envelope .....

It's a bit dark but wanted to make it a bit atmospheric for Halloween !  I started with a card base cut to 6 x 4 inches.

I made a background with inks and Brusho and applied this to the base.  I printed a crow and trimmed to fit the card edging with black Micron pen and decorating with spots of Stickles glitter glue after sticking in place.

I also stamped some barbed wire in Archival black ink and a 'Happy Halloween' seal was stamped in red dye ink before trimming and sticking in place.

The postcard was edged in red chalk ink and sprayed with matt acrylic sealer to protect it through the postal system.

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful postcard !! I like very much the background you ´ve created, amazing ! The crow is gorgeous too, great Art !
    I wish you a very nice day, hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...