>

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Tea-Bag Birthday .....


Seems like tea-bag painting is on trend so I set about doing a little water-colouring on a used tea which had been dried, emptied and ironed.  I used no Gesso on this one and found that the watercolours spread a bit .... but it was a first attempt and I quite enjoyed making it.  Now saving all my teabags to do more !

The tea-bag was stamped with an Art Deco stamp in Archival black ink and coloured with water-colour brush pens.

The card frame was die-cut and coloured with Distress Oxides before mounting on foam pads.  The sentiment was stamped in Archival black ink and mounted on more Distress Oxide coloured card.

Sid xx

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Loving the deco look flowers k xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful 'first try' with the tea bag - I have not had a try yet, but you have inspired me
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...