>

Friday, July 20, 2018

Sweet Trading Coins ........


Made these Artist Trading Coins using an old rubber stamps and some different techniques. Each uses 2.5 inch die-cuts as the base.

The top one I used coloured pencils and chalks for the background and stamped with Distress Ink over this, edged with Versamagic Chalk Ink.

Bottom left I used printed paper as the base and stamped in Distress Ink and used a water brush to produce a watercolour effect. Again edged with chalk ink.

Bottom right I applied dye inks direct-to-paper, over stamped in Versafine sepia ink and then used Posca markers to further define the outlines. Again edged with chalk ink.

All three have some Posca white pen to highlight eyes and teeth.

These are up for swaps, so if you would like to swap with me, please email me on the email link in the right border of the blog !

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I would swap if I had any to swap. Love these faces, especially the watercolour effect one.
    Sid, where did you find a 2.5" die please? I have measured all of mine (and I have a lot) and cannot find one - would like a punch too but again - zilch!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...