>

Friday, March 16, 2018

Spring Square .....



Spring is supposedly on it's way so I wanted to use bright, sunny & uplifting colours in my creation

I made a 4 x 4 inch decorated square made for a monthly swap over on UK Stampers Forum Facebook Group.

I have used printed papers, stamps (PaperArtsy), Distress inks, Archival inks, Versamagic Chalk ink & Washi tape to make a collage in spring colours.

I used a piece of recycled food box card as the base to try and upcycle ......

Why not join the Forum ..... we are a small group of friendly, enthusiastic crafters .... click HERE to go there ....

Sid xx

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Sid, love the flowers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Sid.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...