>

Monday, November 20, 2017

Monochrome Baubles ......



Made another CAS Christmas Card .....

I used a 5 x 7 inch white card blank, onto this I have layered six die-cut baubles in white, black & grey card.  Each has been decorated with perals, gems and silver glitter card.  They have been strung on black lines drawn onto the card with a Micron pen.  The stamped sentiment in Versafine black ink reads 'Season's Greetings '.

This card is available for sale in my Etsy Shop ..... click HERE to have a look !

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, Sid. It is so stylish and elegant.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...