>

Friday, September 22, 2017

Friendly Inchies .....



A set of Inchies made for the September Swap over on UK Stampers Forum Facebook Group.......

I punched out six 1 x 1 inch squares of kraft card as the base, followed by six more from white card coloured with Distress Oxides.

I stamped a flower in black Archival centrally on the kraft squares.  I then used a die and cut a square aperture in the centre of the coloured squares.

I then layered the coloured over the stamped kraft squares.  I stamped 'friend' (Papertrey Ink) in archival black as shown and used some gel pens to colour the central flower and the inner square frames.  I edged with turquoise chalk ink & finished with a fine black Micron pen.

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used on these Sid - the kraft with the purple and black really show up against the soft aqua colours on the ;frame;.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...