>

Friday, August 11, 2017

Black Tag .......


Here is a tag I made for a Swap over on UK Stampers Forum Facebook Group.

I took black card and cut it into a tag shape. This was stamped with Distress Oxide inks in wilted violet and faded denim then spritzed and dried.  I selectively added more of the inks until the intensity was to my liking before thoroughly drying with the heat gun.

I then diecut a number of flower dies, a lattice and the word from thin white card. These were coloured with a waterbrush and more Distress Oxide ink & were dried before adhering to the card as shown.  Some edging with white pen was done and crystal Stickles was applied on the flowers and word.

Final touches were to apply a black brad with the Cropodile and thread through with some silk fibres in contracting colours to finish.

I have entered this into the 'Happy Little Stampers' Challenge for this month whose theme is 'Anything Goes with Dies'

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Stunning - love the vibrant colours on the dark background Sid
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful!
    Liv (Swissie)

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...