>

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Deck The Halls .......



I do like different colours on Christmas cards !

This card has a white square 5.5 x 5.5 inch card base and I have matted some greyish coloured paper onto this.  I then made another mat with some more printed paper with some words this time and applied this to a piece of silver mirri card.  This was then applied as shown on foam pads.




I then diecut a deer in sparkly glitter card (does not show up very well in the photo).




I gave him a necklace of red twine before applying him over the mat to finish.  Not much colour but I think it looks good !

Sid xx

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. That looks like a chalk board behind as if all the writing has been chalked on, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over from FB. Lovely card Sid.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sid, love all your cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love the chalkboard look together with the sparkly deer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the chalkboard and it works so well with this card. The deer sets the message off perfectly Sid. Love it!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...