>

Monday, April 02, 2012

Four Square Inchies





This box started its life as a Selfridges gift card presentation box, covered in shiny black paper.  I have decorated the top of the box with a set of digi inchies from ArtChix studio which I have trimmed and adhered with Glossy Accents to the top and sides.  I had to halve the inchies on the sides.







I then infilled between the inchies with red Stickles glitter glue and allowed to dry.






Finally the lid was embellished with three flowers made out of die cut book pages made with a Bigz Sizzix die.  I have edged the flowers with red alcohol ink and stuck them together and to the lid with sticky dots.

Very simple indeed with no stamping at all.  Love the vibrancy of the colours of the inchies set off by the book page flowers.

Sid xx

Pin It

17 comments:

  1. Tedious, I bet, but what a great result . It is beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice effect/look youve given this box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours... A bright start to a Monday morning .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your box Sid! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun project, love the inchie mosaic look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I loooove this project! Absolutely gorgeous! Could I lift your idea please? Would love to try my hand at something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Especially those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its gorgeous, great inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must be very patient Sid but fab effect

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this a lot! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So creative! I love it Sid! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you've done with this box - very effective and love the images you've used. JulieD

    ReplyDelete
  13. great project and really like those flowers..hope u had a good easter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely box Sid, what a brilliant idea.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! Those flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...