>

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hope, Heal & Happiness ATC's




Here is one more set of ATC's just completed for a swap on UK Stampers Forum .  The theme this time is as the title and I wracked my brain for ideas for these.  I ended up using some free digi images from the Land Of Nod Studios of three charming little people who I thought I would use as a depiction of the words. These were printed out onto plain copier paper.






The base cards were cut from pale blue cardstock (just had it spare at the time !) and these were painted with a good coat of acrylic paint in desert sand.  When dry I used a piece of sequin scrap as a stencil and went over selected portions with spiced marmalade Distress Ink and yellow Dylusions matt acrylic applied with a matural sponge.  I dried all thoroughly with a heat gun.






I then took a polymer Inkadinkado chandelier stamp and stamped this on each card with archival black ink, again drying with the heat gun.

I then stamped the hats (West Coast Designs)  onto patterned paper with archival black and carefully trimmed them out.




The images were then assembled and stuck in place first and trimmed followed by the hats and the images gone around with a grey Copic marker.  The words were printed out onto copier paper, trimmed out & stuck on and edged with a fine black pen.


Finishing touch was to edge each card with tangerine Colorbox chalk ink.

Sid xx

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. these are fab Sid. love your backgrounds. haven't heard of land of nod before - off to check em out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with their clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab set Sid, can't wait to get them - Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ATCs..lovely little people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of ATCs Sid, love the vintage photos with added hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great atcs I like that background

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of ATCs Sid, I hope I get one.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're fab Sid! Love the shading round the images! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these bright and vibrant ATCs. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...