>

Thursday, May 28, 2009

'Vintage' ATC's


Here are a set of three ATC's I did for a swap. The theme was Vintage.

The first (from left) was made from a piece of serendipity paper that I had stamped on numerous times and I then heat embossed the stamp (from the 'pensive' plate by Cherry Pie) with blue glass EP finishing with an edging with iris chalk ink and the word EVIDENCE.

The second is on a background made from Moonglow mica sprays and templates. A few layers were applied over magenta cardstock and allowed to dry. The swirls stamp was from Crafty Individuals and was inked with Adirondack Eggplant ink. The collage element is another stamp from Cherry Pie (Klimt plate) and was finished with Alcohol Inks in various orangey colours and finished with black stazon on glossy cardstock. The card was edged with midnight blue obsidian EP from Moonglow.

The third uses another homemade background using blue Moonglow Glitz Spritz sprays. The flourish stamp was another from Crafty Individuals and was inked and stamped with denim Adirondack Ink. The image is another from Cherry Pie and was stamped in black Stazon on white glossy card, cut out and split three times before adhering to the background. The headress was made by applying glossy accents as a glue and then sticking on random black sequins and infilling with stickles glitter glue.

Hope the recipients like them :-)

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great ATC cards! I just love your work.

    I entered a contest on http://theoriginalscrapbox.com I am hoping you can take some time to stop by and look at my entry, and possibly give me a vote! My entry in their contest is #267

    Thanks,

    Laura

    See you an SF~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ATCs Sid, love all the different backgrounds and the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ATCs, Sid! I love the blue glass EP over the serendipity on the first one!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...