>

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

'N' is for Numbers Tag

Yet another in the series of tags done as part of a challenge on UK Stampers Forum. This weeks the tag had to include numbers and the letter 'N'.

My inspiration came from relationships and 121's so a bit of a 'lurve' theme crept in !

I used Adirondack inkpads and Cut'n'dry foam to colour the background. Colours used were lettuce, butterscotch & oregano. The stamps are all from Crafty Individuals (particularly love the filigree heart) and I again used Adirondack terracotta & oregano inks for stamping with. The sentiment is a clear sticker from Making Memories and the numbers 121 are chipboards coloured with dark brown ink direct from the pad and then distressed with glass paper to achieve the worn look. They were adhered with glossy accents. Finishing touch was a metallic eyelet coloured with oregano alcohol ink and applied with the cropadile.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Lovely warm and earthy/Mediterranean look to this, sid - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea, will have to remember it for next Valentines or just DH's birthday! Love the stamping, especially that filigree heart stamped over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have followed your blog since you started posting on the scrapbook lounge group. You do such amazing work! I appreciate you sharing.

    If you don't mind checking out a layout, I entered into a contest over at http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/. I would sure appreciate it. If you like a vote would be awesome!

    Thanks again!

    Laura

    click to see my entry

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...