>

Friday, May 15, 2009

'H' is for House Tag

Here is another in the series of Alphabet Tags, proposed each week by Gail over at UK Stampers Forum.

This weeks was the letter 'H' and the theme of house. I decided to do a slightly different take on the house theme (stamp of a house of some kind). I used a BINGO stamp as the basis, thinking that when you win at bingo you normally would shout 'HOUSE' to grab the attention of the attendant.

It's years since I went to bingo, by the way ! Just to clear up any misunderstandings that I am an avid fan. I also used a pen nib stamp, Distress Inks to colour, TH Stencils to mask, Brilliance copper to highlight, a brad and some self adhesive letters to spell out the word. Finishing touch was to set a dark brown eyelet into the hole of the tag.

Hope you like it :-)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous colour. I like your unexpected takes on the chosen themes. Very inspired.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...