- Printed Papers (K & Co)
- Gelly Roll Souffle pens (assorted colours)
- Gold Artists Ink
- Stamps (SeeD's Vintage set)
- Versamark Inkpad (Onyx black)
- Punch (1 inch square, Woodware)
- Whispers Dye Inkpad (Dark Brown)
I punched out some suitable K & Co printed papers into nine 1 inch squares. These were then stamped with the stamps and Onyx Black Versafine. Dried with a heatgun and decorated with the Souffle Pens and allowed to airdry (about 5 mins). The gold ink was applied by fine brush selectively and allowed to dry.
The mountboard was cut on the rotary cutter into nine squares and the decorated squares adhered with glue stick. After a little trimming all edges were inked with the dark brown dye ink direct from the pad.
That's it. Hope you like them :-)Pin It