>

Sunday, January 04, 2009

February Issue of Craft Stamper !

THE MAG
Well, I am truly chuffed !!!

I refer to my article on making Faux Dichroic Glass called 'Fabulous Faux' featured in the February edition of Craft Stamper magazine.

Not the first time I have been published but still a very exciting experience.
If you have a Melt Pot, it is really worth having a go, by the way. Please email me if you have any specific queries on the technique ........ email link under 'Contact Me' right of my blog.

Not actually received my sub copy of the mag but have seen the article in store and am well pleased with the way it has turned out.

Thanks to Katy Fox (the editor) for including my work. By the way, I also have some classes featured on my blog which were done a while back. Click links under Crafty Classes section if you are interested.

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Oh stop it, i'm still waiting on my copy and i WANT IT NOW so i can investigate your fab tecnique, as i have a melt pot then is begging to be used more lol
    Congrats on another publication :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sid. Managed to get hold of a copy today, so will be curled up with it tonight on the sofa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Sid - fab article!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a great article Sid, I will be giving this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw the article. Well done you X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only brought the CS mag at the Monday & today I stumble across your blog...how funny is that??
    Well done on a fab article BTW :o)

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...