>

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Red Hot ATC

Here is an ATC I made for this weeks TMTA (Think Monday Think ATC) Challenge whose theme was red. The background is made by sticking random pieces of printed paper onto the cards surface and adhering with matt paper Mod Podge. When dry I have used a corner flourish stamp and versamark and heat embossed with marquesite EP. The lips were stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with claret EP. The words were stamped with studio G letter stamps and black Stazon. The whole ATC was edged with red chalk ink.

Hope you like it :-)

Edited to say I got my card in the TMTA Sampler........what a nice suprise !!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic ATC.
    Gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Sid - I love all the torn bits of paper - very effective.

    Hugs

    Vron xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute. I like all the fun papers.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...