>

Thursday, October 16, 2008

3 x 3 Inchie Swap No. 2


Well, finally finished my inchies for the UK Stampers 3 x 3 Inchie Swap No. 2. This months theme is 'Autumn' being the appropriate season for this. Enjoyed doing them though and have had a very crafty weekend and have done loads of projects.

I started with a 3 inch by 3 inch square of orange card and applied Adirondack inks in lettuce, raisin and butterscotch working well with cut'n'dry foam. I then stamped randomly with various leaf stamps from the See D's morsels lattice & vine set using Distress inks in mahogany, pine needles and dried marigold. I used a vine stamp and applied Versamark randomly and then heat embossed the vine impressions with penny copper EP.

The piece was then cut into 9 individual squares with the cutter. I used a Fiskars floral corner punch and cut out 18 orange and moss green leaves applying 2 to each square with glue stick. The inchies were then edged with dark brown Colorbox chalk ink.

Hope you like them :-)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. They are great, Sid, the swirls make me think of wind!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...