>

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pink Tag

Well, whilst I am on a pink theme here is a tag I made from ordinary peach cardstock and my Cricut machine. The cartridge I used was Tags, Bags, Boxes & More. Great for cutting tags at most sizes.........and so quick too !




I used a flower stamp for the background with Versamark ink and coloured with Cosmic Shimmer Mica Glitter pigments which I applied with a soft brush then wiped away the excess. I then coated the tag with a layer of Lumiere acrylic paint in Hi-Lite Blue (iridescent). This is transparent so the flower images showed through the layer. Once dry I applied a random layer of Ranger Crackle paint in Worn Lipstick with the applicator brush. Whilst wet I shook on some purple glitter which adhered onto the wet paint. The crackle is very subtle because I only applied a very thin coat. I then edged the tag with red chalk ink and applied some with the edge of the pad onto the surface. Finishing off with a short piece of pink organza ribbon threaded through the hole. As usual the iridescent finish is not obvious but looks really effective in the light.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...