>

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Autumn Colours Collage




Just by way of breaking the silence I have done this little collage in celebration of Autumn this year. The colours of the leaves on our trees have been breathtaking and astounding.......more so than usual !!
I have had a very busy period at college lately and have found it really difficult to put time aside for crafting, much to my annoyance. However, now I have made the break I expect I will be doing a lot more posting from now on.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Lovely collage - some of my favourite colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had come across your blog sooner. This would of been perfect inspiration for th echildren at school. Great creation. Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lulu, if you would like instructions to make it please ask !!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...