>

Monday, August 06, 2007

Spin 'n' Splash Card

Just discovered my little stash of spin 'n' splash backgrounds I did a while ago and thought I would make a quick card.


I used a pale green textured card as the base and matted the predominently green & pink background square on plain green cardstock. This particular background was done with alcohol inks on white glossy cardstock. I then adhered the mat to the card front with double sided tape.

I stamped 'Believe in your dreams...' on the same green cardstock, trimmed to size, then matted this with plain pink cardstock, edging both layers with black Stazon before applying to the card at an angle.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...