>

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Black & White Inchies

Well I finally emerged from a period of being very, very busy at work. I have struggled lately to meet a lot of deadlines for swaps and challenges which I have subscribed to.........but have learned my lesson. A few at a time is good, but too many can definately bog you down. Anyway this is one I have just completed. The challenge was to make 25 inchies on a theme of black and white for UK Stampers Forum. So here are my 25 and I hope you like them.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about getting bogged down, Sid. Sometimes you just need to be selfish and craft for yourself!
    I'm looking forward to getting some of your inchies in the swap. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love those. I'm very much into black and white at the moment and those are just great. Well done you.

    Jules x
    www.perkypigs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sid, these are great, and it's lovely to see you crafting again. It's such a relief to get past a busy week and be able to enjoy creating again!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...