>

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

UKSTAMPERS 2nd CJ entry

Well here we are again, time to send the next UKSTAMPERS CJ on its rounds. This time we have another 10 willing cj'ers raring to put their artistic talents to the test. My CJ title this time is 'Material Things'.

This came about because I am presently very interested in mixed media experimentation. This blends paper, fabric and embellishments into collage, books and all sorts of things with an arty feel. So my CJ is not really about 'possessions' of a material nature but more about the 'materials' we have all around us in everyday life. It's really a play on words in the true sense. All I am asking is that each contributor uses at least one piece of material or fabric in their artwork. The CJ is 7 x 5 inches, so a lot smaller than my last which is still doing the rounds. So here goes with the pics.




























Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sid! I'm beginning to wish I was in the 2nd CJ! Oh well, roll on the 3rd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda, so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...